Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SlideShows Scrapbooks and Digital storytelling

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog
I love the summer as I have so much time to "play" on the web. This is the time when I explore, discover and test new applications to see which I may be able to employ in the coming year. I like to try the tools first before introducing them in the classroom, just so I'm as sure as I possibly can be that there will be no "surprises". I have been checking out different applications for digital storytelling. Instead of writing about them I decided to give Bubblehshare a test run. You can see my growing list of slideshow, video and digital storytelling applications at this URL: http://iteachr.buzka.com/slideshows_digistorytelling

No comments:

Hebrew Reference Search Engine for K6

the audacity of it

Voice Conference

MeeboMe

MyChingo