Sunday, May 13, 2007

Welcome to My Playground

I confess, I'm a bit of a web junky. This isn't helped by the fact that I teach technology at school and admin 2 school websites.

I find that the better part of my day and night is spent on the web looking for that "perfect" tool. The one that does everything and does it in Hebrew correctly aligned to the right!

On my travels through the web I register for any new tool/app? that seems to have promise from an educators point of view. Often these tools offer embed, RSS feeds or "publish to blog" at the click of a button. Well obviously, I can't be publishing to my "real" blog every bit of waffle that I manage to produce for these test sessions, on the other hand, if I don't test the feature, how will I know if and how it works?

So, welcome to my playground. Watch out widgets ahead!!

No comments:

Hebrew Reference Search Engine for K6

the audacity of it

Voice Conference

MeeboMe

MyChingo