Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Esnips Toolbar


With all my ranting about the Google toolbar, I forgot to mention the one toolbar which I do find useful - the esnips toolbar pictured above.

As you can see the esnips toolbar has different functions to other run of the mill toolbars. From it I can snip and save webpages, take screen captures, record audio, video and upload everything to my esnips account. These uploads can be private or public and embedded into web pages and blogs. Screen captures can be whole or part of page and can be uploaded or saved to disc at the click of a button.
You'll find an esnips audio recording in the sidebar, unfortunately couldn't embed the widget directly into the post here in blogger. But here is the link

No comments:

Hebrew Reference Search Engine for K6

the audacity of it

Voice Conference

MeeboMe

MyChingo