Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Google Toolbar - Finally added it

Let me start by saying I hate adding toolbars to my browser! They fill up my screen and do things I don't want them to do, particularly the dreaded, hated popup blocker.

However since starting this blog I've been looking for a way to post from web pages directly. Blogger used to have a nice little bookmarklet which did just that.
It seems that the new blogger doesn't have a stand alone bookmarklet and so I had to make the choice either continue saving snippets for later or get the bookmarklet which is now packaged along with the Google toolbar.

I decided to go for the latter and so have added the toolbar.

The previous post pointing to an Introduction to Rss on Infinite Thinking Machine was posted this way.

1 comment:

gittel said...

Why didnt you opt for something like de.li.cious.net for bookmarking on the net so you could access your bookmarks wherever you are?

Hebrew Reference Search Engine for K6

the audacity of it

Voice Conference

MeeboMe

MyChingo