Thursday, August 9, 2007

Playing Tag - 8 random things meme

Well, I've never been tagged so this is a first 2 times over, (that's what comes of keeping multiple blogs.) I think this could be an excellent getting to know you exercise in a collaborative project between different classes/schools, so thanks to Reuven Werber and Ken Pruitt for passing on this idea.

Anyway, here are the rules:

  • Post these rules before you give your facts
  • List 8 random facts about yourself
  • At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
  • Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged

8 Random Facts About Me

1. I hated school and swore I would never be a teacher.

2. At 13 I got my first "job" selling flowers in an outdoor market

3. My favorite book is 100 Years of Solitude

4. I can't see the letters on my cellphone in order to send text

5. My strangest job was teaching EFL over the phone in conference calls

6. I'm left handed but use the mouse with my right hand

7. I still intend to learn to play piano

8. My husband, 3 children, 2 dogs and I live on a farm in Israel. Uninvited guests in my house to date: a family of sheep in the living room, a cow at my front door, a bat in my jeans, and the occasional snakes, scorpions and lizards (almost makes me miss England!)

So those are my 8 random facts - I'm going to tag JoNelle Gardner, Hans Feldmeier, DDeubel Eduardo Lina Susanb from this blog and add 3 more tags from my other blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Between your family, farm and your Animal Kingdom, how have you collected so many toys??? I can't help but wonder about the bat in your jeans. Thanks for documenting your collections and sharing so generously.

Hebrew Reference Search Engine for K6

the audacity of it

Voice Conference

MeeboMe

MyChingo